Saturday, July 19, 2008

The "new job" series: Introduction


So, you've just started a new job or even a new career and you're overwhelmed by all of the decisions you have to make. Many of them seem rather small, but once you lump them all together, you find you have a daunting task ahead of you. Having just started my career, I thought it would be appropriate to write a series of posts about various "new job" related topics. It's important to keep in mind that I am by no means an expert - I will, however, try to recap some of the research I've done along with my "professional" opinion. Here are some of the topics I'm looking at writing about (I'll add more as I think of them):
  • Health benefits
  • Retirement planning
  • Time management
  • Upgrading your technology
  • Finding the right living space
Hopefully I can offer some insight on these topics, or at the very least, provide some general information to get you started on the right foot. Look for these posts in the coming days as I try to work through my own time management.

No comments: